Kindergarten registration for Jarvis Traditional catchment area students entering Kindergarten in September 2018 will take place on Thursday, February 22nd, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the front office. Students who will be turning five years old on or before December 31, 2018 are eligible to start Kindergarten in September 2018.
Families registering their child at Jarvis Traditional for Kindergarten who live outside the catchment area and who have other children already attending Jarvis Traditional will be accepted, if space permits. However, they must register at their catchment school, and submit a Non-Catchment Application Form to their catchment school.
A Registration Form is available here
Registration Documents Required for all Students:
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Original Birth Certificate,
– Passport, Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or Nexus Card
– Baptismal Certificate
– Immigration or Refugee Documentation
- Appropriate Proof of Residence:
– Purchase Agreement, Current Year Property Tax Receipt
– Rental or Lease agreement
– Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter
from Landlord with a copy of one of the following showing
– Enhanced Driver’s License
– Utility Bill
– Income Tax Assessment
– Bank Statement
– Credit Card Statement
– Government Issued Cheque
– Vehicle Ownership Papers
– Insurance Certificate
- Most recent report card from previous school, if available
- Kindergarten students also require an immunization record
Grade 1 to Grade 7 2018/2019 New Registrations
Registrations for new students, in our catchment area, entering Grade 1 through 7 for the 2018/2019 school year will be accepted starting Monday, February 5th. Registrations will be accepted in the office, with the above listed documents, Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 3:45 pm.
2018/2019 New Registrations
Jarvis Traditional Elementary School continues to accept registrations for the 2018/2019 school year from families residing in our catchment area.
We are at capacity at some grade levels; however, we will accept all registrations. If we do not have space for your child or children we will find placement at our neighbouring North Delta schools.